Cotton balls are made of high-quality 100% cotton, hygroscopic, non-sterile, bleached medical cotton, according to the technologies of the advanced producer countries, without the use of chlorine. Ecologically clean product, white, without any foreign additives and odor. Supplied packed in plastic bags of 100 pcs and 200 pcs. 100% cotton.
Purpose and application:
1. The main purpose is to apply various medications to the skin.
2. Various auxiliary applications.
Note: This product – cotton medical balls, fully meets the requirements of GOST and international standards.
Packing of cotton balls: Packed in plastic bags of 100 pcs and 200 pcs. Packages with balls are stored and transported in corrugated cardboard boxes and polypropylene bags.
Storage: They must be stored in their original packaging without damage, in a dry, ventilated room, due to their high moisture absorption capacity. Recommended shelf life is up to 5 years. Avoid exposure to sunlight. Date of manufacture is applied to the packaging.
– 100% cotton, bleached without the use of chlorine.
– Environmentally friendly product.
– Absence of foreign impurities and additives.
– Full compliance with the requirements of GOST and international standards.